- PROCOLOR school collects personal information when you register for course information, products or services.
- When you register for course information, we ask you for your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
- PROCOLOR school automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
- PROCOLOR school uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our new courses, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, contact you and to optimize and improve our website.
- PROCOLOR school will not knowingly contact children under the age of 15 without a parent’s permission
- PROCOLOR school does not knowingly subscribe or collect any personal information from minors under the age of 15 years.
- PROCOLOR school does not rent, sell or lend any of its Cameras or related accessories to the students or staff members.
- At PROCOLOR school we believe it is necessary to share client’s information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide our products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you
- PROCOLOR school may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.