Duration: 1 Year
Session: 2 Hours
Seats Left: 20
When you choose the job you love, you will never have to work a day in your life. What separates a hobby from a profession is the level of skill and our one-year diploma course in photography & film-making offers you an opportunity to do just the same, transform your hobby to a profession, and master your skills by pursuing your dream photography course and registering for our photography workshops.
After completion of this photography course, you’d be ready to enterprise your skills and experience into a real business. It is not just about capturing portraits and clicking buttons all day. A camera sees a lot more than the eye and our photography course teaches you how to make the best use of it. Our photography workshops let you capture life, allowing others to see through your eyes and that too in HD.
The staff at our school in has designed a photography course for the young and emerging artists who wish to achieve professional knowledge and certification in the field of photography, cinematography, direction, and editing.
Our photography school entails unrivaled hands-on experience of working with the experts in photography, direction, cinematography, script writing, and editing. Our Photography and film making workshops in Chandigarh will let you learn the advanced photographic techniques used by industry professionals and provide you with certification for the same.
In addition to the photography course, our photography workshops will let you find the rare insights into the exploration of post-processing and the aspect of the photography business in India and abroad. On the whole, after this one-year photography course with us, one shall be fully equipped to launch their career as a professional Photographer, Cinematographer, Director, Script Writer or Editor.
Expect to leave the class with a project you are proud of, a complete working knowledge of your camera and photography as a full-fledged business.
With our photography courses in Chandigarh, you do not have to spend on unnecessary equipment. We get you started with just the basics. Being simple and precise is what our philosophy says.
- A DIGITAL CAMERA is your top priority. It does not matter which kind, though full manual exposure controls are helpful. Having RAW capability is nice but not essential.
- A TRIPOD is not essential but very helpful. There are many options out there. You get what you pay for but having any stabilizing device is much better than having none.
Our photography school in Chandigarh houses best in class infrastructure to make you feel like a professional already.
- Air-conditioned rooms with Multi-core hardware computer systems
- 4k production cameras
- Professional studio with advanced lighting set-up
- Professional sound mixers and microphones
- Supporting devices for training like Ronin Gimbal, mini crane, cinematic lenses, lens filters, drones, external RAW recorders, jib arm, GoPros, Sliders & tracks etc.
Among all the photography courses in Chandigarh, our courses offer students with an opportunity to shoot & edit commercial projects with our team of highly experienced photographers, cinematographers and editors while studying.
Internship opportunities are also available for students upon course completion.